When you want to explore Europe, Rome might be on the top of your list. Indeed, Rome gives a beautiful sight for everyone who visits them. This beautiful city is also rich in history. More importantly, this city is full with delicious foods you can try. Of course, you will never fall in love with a city so much like you fall in love with Rome. Choosing Rome as your holiday destination, especially for a honeymoon trip, is a good thing to consider. You can get some travel packages for spending your precious time in the heart of Rome, Italy.
7 Smart Tips for Spending Your Quality Time in Rome
Visiting Rome is what you need for improving your trip. You can consider choosing some beautiful landmarks in this city. Besides, you will also find the most beautiful places to take photos and memories. When it comes to you to consider how you spend the days in Rome, here are some planning tips before you decide to go there:
- Make sure you don’t follow the crowd. It is an important thing for everyone who only has 2-3 days in Rome, you need to make sure you will have a good experience there. First, consider choosing the ‘skip the line’ tickets before you decide to get there. You don’t want to spend hours just visiting Colosseum or any other landmarks in Rome.
- Being a typical tourist means you need to outsmart the crowd. In this case, you will have plenty of experiences during your trip to Rome. So, make sure you know the golden hours for visiting the city. In this case, you can consider visiting some places like the Vatican in the late afternoon. Visiting Pantheon half an hour before it is closed is also good timing for you who want to get a better insight of this majestic building.
- If you want to experience the goodness during your trip to Rome, you can stay around the city center. Piazza Navona is one of the best options for spending your time in Rome. It gives you an amazing look of historical buildings and other things. You can choose foods, accommodations and other affordable public facilities for your experience there.
- Experiencing the authentic taste of Italian cuisine is a good thing to do, as you will have a good experience when you visit other small restaurants. Avoid the big, crowded tourist restaurants you can find along in Rome. They have more foods around Rome besides the big resto. Choosing one of them will give you an authentic taste for your need.
- Visiting Rome might be an unforgettable memory. But, besides visiting the famous landmarks, you can choose some hidden gems in Rome if you like. Strolling across Rome with a beautiful view will give you more experiences in this city. Rome itself is an art, so you can find many unique things during your visit to Rome. Don’t hesitate to choose the most suitable spot for taking photos there.
- Explore more in Rome by riding the bike to save time. In this case, you can ride a good bike from the bike rental. Make sure you give them assurance by leaving the copy of your passport. The bike is also cheap to rent. It is a smart way to stroll around Rome in comfort. You can also meet locals and get more information about the city.
- Remember that summer is the peak season for any tourist visit. Indeed, if you want to experience a good trip to Rome, then you need to arrange your trip schedule at other seasons. You can choose plenty of tourism destination with a more affordable price. Of course, you will never regret having your time spent in Rome.
Budgeting Tips for Tourists to Rome
If you decide to visit Rome as your holiday destination, you can consider choosing some budgeting plan for your trip. Here are some things you can choose:
- Choosing the right season for getting into Rome is important, as you will get a more affordable price for hotels and food if you don’t visit Rome in its peak season. Consider saving money by booking the hotels and other accommodations not in the peak season.
- Don’t hesitate to skip some tourist attractions to save money and time. If you don’t have money to buy the ‘skip the line’ tickets, then you might not have to visit them at all. You can skip some typical tourist attraction to get a better experience in exploring Rome.
So, those are the best options for you to save money and arrange your budget during your Rome trip. You can choose some destinations when you get there to improve your experiences. By choosing them, then you’ll get the most unforgettable holiday trip to Europe.